Friday, February 20, 2009

What Do you Expect In Your Life Now?

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about Expectations.
I noticed that whenever I hope for good things to happen, I have to remind myself , to leave any doubting thoughts out of my mind. Instead, I concentrate on my desire and focus on what I want to happen. What happens, is I receive what I've asked for. Perhaps not in that moment, but the answer comes...It arrives in it's own time when I'm truly ready to receive it.
Expectation is a powerful attracting force, because it "attracts", it draws things to you.
No more sabotaging my positive expectations, by thinking about all the things that could go wrong. I now focus on all the good things and I have faith and unwaivering belief that my thoughts will become reality.
If you've been there, I'm sure you know what I mean.


Bob Proctor, one of the Teachers of the Secret, says. "Desire connects you with the thing desired and expectation draws it into your life". What would happen if You, "allow" yourself the joy to expect all the wonderful things you want? Can you imagine if you just simply try to do this as you think of the job you want, a relationship with a partner or being the parent you want.

No comments: