Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Secret of Visualization

It has often been said that "What your mind can conceive, you can achieve!" The same thought is expressed throughout the centuries from the Bible to today's motivational writers and speakers.
Books like the"The SECRET" and "The Law Of Attraction" have talked about the power of our thoughts and its impact on the lives we lead.
What you picture in your mind, you can bring into your life. You can "attract" anything you desire, as long as you can visualize it. We all have the power to make things happen in our lives but few of us ever learn how to use it.
Hypnotherapy utilizes the power of visualization.
If you have the ability to transform your thoughts into pictures , you can learn how to use this priceless skill. If visualization is difficult, as it is for some people,hypnosis can teach you how to develop it.
The benefits of acquiring these skills will last a lifetime and they will enhance your life in all areas.

Dr.Eugenia Andrews

2 comments:

Business Matchmaker/Choclate Exec said...

Dear Dr Eugenia, I have felt this was true, since I raced steeplechase (jumping) horses for ten years (1980-1990)and was so excited about it, I day and night dreamed about winning races. I truly believe it was why, though not raised riding, my Coach said I was fearless. (Of course then I had to marry him) I enjoy your words of wisdom very much. I feel we are indeed kindred spirits. Susan Wight

Business Matchmaker/Choclate Exec said...

p.s. I forgot to tell you that the visualization must have worked, I was the top woman steeplechase jockey in Virginia two of those years.

It's also how I got a book published years later. yours truly, Susan Wight