Thursday, July 9, 2009

Quit smoking permanently, with Hypnosis and Emotional Freedom Technique

Dear Dr. Eugenia,
I have tried everything to stop smoking, acupuncture, filters, the patch you name it. Eight months ago, at the encouragement of a friend, I tried hypnosis and it worked. I had two sessions, and felt really good. There were no cravings and my energy started coming back. Then, I went through a divorce and I'm smoking again. I have a new home and I don't want it to smell like smoke so I end up smoking outside or in the garage and it's too hot this time of the year. I'm starting to get angry with myself and feel stuck again. I'm tired of this habit.
Can hypnosis help me this time for good?

Answer:
In our experience about 95% of people who smoke are successful in their effort to stop smoking when they have more than one therapy options available to them.
People differ in the way they react to stressful situations and they can be caught "off guard" by a crisis, such as death, divorce, a move, loss of a job, even a bad day at work.of the second time around through hypnosis. Our research, which began in 1985 has clearly shown that a combination of at least two treatment methods, such as Hypnosis and Emotional Freedom Technique, maximizes your success, up to 95% , and it's irrelevant to the number of one's efforts to quit smoking. You can be taught specific ways to "disconnect" any associations between stressful feelings and cravings for cigarettes, through EFT and Hypnosis. This way you would feel assured that no matter what happens, you are now free of cigarettes and have become a NON SMOKER FOR LIFE.

Dr. Eugenia Andrews

No comments: